celestial.


Hi, I’m Claire and I’m from Melbourne, Australia. I drink way too much coffee and spend 98% of my life procrastinating and the other 2% dreaming of travelling the world. I have the memory of a goldfish and I change my mind about everything about 43 times a day. I’m also a crazy cat lady but I don’t have a cat so I guess that just makes me crazy.


0 Notes